We are currently on the look-out for a Production Assembler to join our small effective team in Grafton, North Dakota. This position has the potential for growth to a team leader position, hence a successful candidate needs to be self-motivated, reliable, safety-conscious and able to work well in a team. See below for more details of the position.
What is a Production Assembler?
A production assembler is responsible for performing production work in factories. Process work may include operating machinery, assembling machinery, welding and fabricating, operating plant and equipment and other related duties. Production Assemblers are generally responsible for turning out products or parts of products. They may construct items by hand, by machine or using specialized tools
- Production of K-Line Ag products in accordance with customer requirements
- Operating and assembling all production machinery as necessary
- Processing & cutting steel, operating a bandsaw
- Performing light welding (MIG welding) and fabricating duties in order to produce the desired products
- Using specialised tools as necessary to construct products to customer requirements
- Performing quality assurance on end product
- Packaging finished material
- Forklifting to a designated area (Forklift certification is mandatory if you operate a forklift)
- Process parts orders and shipments
- Data entry when required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with following strict quality assurance processes and procedures
- Forklift certification (preferred)
- Lifting and carrying equipment
- Trade certificate would be an advantage – fitter and turners, tool and die marker, mechanical certificate
- Mid-level Computer Skills
A Successful Candidate needs to have the following attributes and qualities:
- Accuracy – reporting and on the job
- Accountability for Quality Assurance
- Takes pride in work output
- Follows procedure
- Methodical, cautious worker
- Concluder / Producer
- Ability to be flexible
- Team working attitude
Want to Join the team?
Submit your application here and we’ll be in touch!